Monday, October 8, 2007

Me and The Husband

"So what should I ask for on my blog?"

"What should you what on your blog?"

"What should I ask for? I haven't written in a couple of weeks since I was sick and then had to catch up on all my work and I kind of want to get back to the pure format of asking for things."

"Have you asked for anything for yourself lately?"

"Not really."

"Well, you could ask for the fortitude to accomplish something?"

"Fortitude?"

"Fortitude."

"I don't really need the fortitude for anything right now."

"Then ask for a donut."

"Do you have a donut?"

"No. But wishing for one could score you one."

"The only way I'm going to get a donut is if you get up and go get me a donut."

"Wish granted. I am part of the universe too, after all."

"I'm writing this whole thing down."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish granted

Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of one of my all-time favorite quotes from Homer Simpson after a large donut-shaped sign was used to stop a runaway monorail (long story). Anyway, Homer surveyed the scene and said, "Donuts...is there anything they CAN'T do?"