Thursday, December 20, 2007

Be The Change You Want to See in the World

I believe that one is Mahatma Ghandi. Another wonderful quote is right on this site -- "My life is my message." So what is the message of your life?

Life is getting very hectic -- job changes, work environment changes, all of which I'll be able to talk about more in the New Year. I also have an idea for a new blog that I'm very excited about, but don't know if I'll be able to sustain both. I am officially taking myself out of the pressure situation of blogging here every day, although I do want to write here as often as possible.

Little proofs of the good that comes from connecting and asking for what you need have been everywhere in my life lately. It makes me wonder, who is asking for what I need? And is it working?

More soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the quote from Ghandi! Great post, will return to read some more!

Peace!

Anonymous said...

It sure is working ! The Universe is conspiring in your favor and bringing in whatever you truly want ! Have a good life !

((( Good Vibes )))