Friday, December 7, 2007

OH MY. . . . goodness

My computer died this morning. It's true. It's not a lie. Because if it were a lie, clearly I'd be going to hell.

Thank. . . .goodness this quiz is a handy guide to whether or not I'm going to hell. And the answer is a hearty yes. In fact, even the answers that appear to make you a good person sometimes turn out to be lies that you didn't even know you were telling, so it's the lake of fire for you.

I'd like to think trying to work toward being a better person, doing good deeds and helping others would bear more weight than lying just once on where your soul ends up. I also think these particular Evangelical Christians could learn a thing or two from Cosmo when it comes to quizzes. I mean, not even a single secret sexifying move to make him squeal with delight. Come on, now.

No comments: