Tuesday, August 14, 2007

#5: Please give me a sign

I can't really get into the specifics of this right now. Suffice it to say I need my monkey mind and my oozy messy heart to get on board with one another and make sure they are consulting eachother on major decisions. It feels lately like one or the other has pulled a coup, and maybe my brain is telling me things that aren't true, or maybe my heart is the wrong doer. I don't know.

In other news, #3 got answered big and strong when two of my favorite people wrote me lovely kudos on this blog, so forward we go.

We're off to the beach for a few days. I'll try to post from there, depending on the wi-fi situation in the house. If the universe is anywhere, it's hanging out on the beach, in the water, out by the stars.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey minds and messy hearts. I hear you, sister! The only shock for me is that we didn't leave these behind with our 20s. I keep reading that women in their 30s have it all sorted out, but for me, I keep waiting!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you have started this blog. Merci Boucoup!